Skill Gains (Private) Limited is a leading e-learning company. The Videographer is required to manage the social media posts, recordings, editing of the company with effective promotion, reach and richness. As a Videographer, you will be responsible for filming, editing and delivering outstanding video content. You must be multi-skilled, highly competent person who is flexible and knowledgeable enough to play different roles as circumstances required. The role is hands-on, and you must have creative capacity and technical skills.
- Producing, Filming and Editing video content & creating micro content
- Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand requirements to produce great results
- Setup and capture great shots to fulfil the brief. (Includes basic lighting and optimal audio capture)
- Editing video projects (Dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble-shooter)
- Data wrangling, Encoding & delivering for web/broadcast
- Media management and archiving of completed jobs
- Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
- Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing.
- Highly proficient in editing
- Experience of using HTML & Flash, Photoshop, Motion, After Effect.
- Knowledge of safe work practices, particularly lighting and manual handling. Creative with an extraordinary eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Flexible with good initiative able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for a number of outcomes)
- Responsible and able to deliver outstanding service levels