· Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
· Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, SkLearn, Pandas etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
· Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, ggplot, Matplotlib etc.
· Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases, such as MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase is a plus.
· Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
· Good scripting and programming skills in python, java etc.