A well-established US Medical Billing Company is looking forward for English Communication Specialist for third (night) shift. The ideal candidate should be proficient in English Language (both spoken and written), well organized and exhibits a positive working attitude.
The job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Coordinate with the front staff to maintain and up-to-date reports.
· Check eligibility and benefit verification by calls and web portals.
· Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information.
· Call insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary.
· Follow up on unpaid claims through insurance calls & web/portals.
· Answer all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
· Answers questions about Service specifications and pricing
· Accurately and efficiently enters information into company databases for mailing and billing purposes
· Maintains a list of potential leads and follows up with those Leads
· Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
· Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems.
· Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
· Customer Service Skills, Attention to Detail, Ability to Track Leads, Accuracy, Patience
· High Energy, Ability to Meet Goals, Data Entry, Product Knowledge, Organization
· Decision Making
· English Spoken
· Client Coordination