We are looking for a Full Stack .Net developer with solid knowledge and understanding of Microsoft stack (preferably ASP.Net Core). You must be learning oriented to keep up with the latest technologies and habitual of code refactoring. Our focus is to produce scalable applications with quality code.
- Design, develop, and maintain both new and existing code, ranging from client-side development using JQuery HTML, and CSS, to server-side code using C# and ASP.NET Core, Web API, Windows services and ADO.NET for data persistence and retrieval.
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Responsive UI Design making it compatible with cross browser and cross platform (Especially Windows & MAC)
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code.
- Should be able to work on Windows Forms applications in N-tier architecture.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies in code practice.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with .NET Core, .NET Web Forms and migrating to MVC.
- MUST Have experience of Creating and executing REST / Web API
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming design principles.
- Strong knowledge of using and integrating 3rd party libraries & APIs
- Strong Analytical, debugging and Problem-Solving Skills
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading.
- MUST have knowledge of responsive web designing UI for cross browser and cross platform
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases and NOSQL databases
- Should be able to read and write SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions.
- Understanding of writing and executing Unit Testing.
- C#, .NET Framework .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Web API. WCF, Windows Service
- SQL Programming, ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, MongoDB
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive Design.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.