We are looking for a talented marketing and business development person to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. You will be determining the target audience, devising, and launching the campaigns to generate leads.
We are also looking for internee level resources who we will train in the Sales and Marketing department to manage the lead generation activities. Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) are required.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities.
- Creating and monitoring a wide variety of email marketing campaigns. Running them end-to-end.
- Ensure the design and layout of emails are optimized, user, and mobile-friendly.
- Proofreading key messaging in and out of email templates.
- Compiling and managing email lists.
- Following up on emails.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email.
- Tracking and analyzing campaign results and suggest improvements.
- Collaborating with leadership on marketing efforts to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Aiding additional digital marketing efforts.
- Email Campaigning experience is a must for a professional position.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills (English).
- Able to generate innovative ideas to increase sales.
- Has no issue working in the evening shift
- Ability to work under tight deadlines. Able to handle the pressure.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales.
- Professional and goal-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or relevant field.
- Experience working with US clientele is a plus.
- Content writing skill is a plus.
P.S. Please read carefully and do not apply if you do not have the required skills and aptitude. Excellent English language skills are a must to have.