Solar Tech International is a solar project development company based in Lahore. Doing business since 2012, the company has a strong track record of solar projects installed across Pakistan. STI follows a customer-oriented approach, with a focus on delivering on client requirements from system design to installation and after sales support.
STI seeks a talented Senior Project Engineer with the following skills and expertise; interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Qualified Electrical Engineer from PEC recognized or foreign university
- 5 years’ professional experience with good understanding of electrical systems
- Highly skilled in PV/Electrical Equipment Design & Development
- In-depth knowledge in preparing electrical layout & engineering models on AutoCAD
- Hands-on with PV simulation software such as PVSyst or PV*SOL
- Understanding of interconnection process at Low Voltage or Medium Voltage
- Experienced in Project Management
- Knowledge of quality standards and specifications
- Proficient in Electrical Cost Estimation
- Ability to perform work assignments with minimal supervision
- Fast learner with the Ability to work under pressure within a team
Key Responsibilities at STI:
Reporting to CEO, the selected candidate will be involved in the following activties:
- Designing, planning & implementation of megawatt-scale grid-connected PV systems & related projects including designing and preparation of technical drawings and PV simulations.
- Preparation of detailed BOM as per client requirements & specifications. Liaising with third parties including civil contractors, EPC etc.
- Conduct site survey and verification of existing and planned facilities to gather information needed for the preparation of the design.
- Check and review electrical drawings, specifications, material requisitions suitable for procurement and construction purposes.
- Coordinate with the client and third parties pertaining to design requirements.
- Supervise and manage the engineering team to drive results
- Supervise the design and installation of domestic and solar tubewell projects.
- Support the business development activities of the company by providing design input.