About the role
• Produce high quality, high performance, scalable and testable code.
• Contribute and collaborate to guarantee the squad team is delivering as a whole.
• Technical expert at your area, go-to person within the company.
• Have accountability for ongoing activities and may act as technical lead.
• Resolve complex operational and technical problems.
• Detect and Improve architectural as well as organizational weak points.
• Significant commercial experience in Python development.
• Ability to pick up new challenges quickly and provide the best solution to them.
• Good knowledge of Postgre SQL databases regarding optimizations and design.
• Previous experience with working REST API's.
• Experience using a variety of AWS services RDS, EC2, ASG, ELB and others
• Understanding of modern software lifecycle from extracting requirements to monitoring in production
• Ability to build libraries and tools
• Enforce good practices in software development
• Experience with Flask framework
• Experience working in a Scrum Team
p• Headhunting. • Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally for all level of positions. • Recruitment tools (LinkedIn, HR Forums, and Job Boards etc.) • Executing pre-screening and/or phone/face to face interviews. • Providing support in assessment process. • Coordination with universities to execute on-campus recruitment activities. HR Operations: • Ensuring that all relevant details are added to the HR database and circulated to the relevant persons. • Ensuring that employees’ leave and attendance record is properly maintained in implemented system TimeTrax. • Ensuring that company-wide implemented HR systems are accurate and updated all the time. • Updating and maintaining employees’ personal files all the time. • Updating and maintaining documented HR Processes. • Ensuring that employee contracts/confirmations are reviewed and processed in a timely manner in HR Suite. • Coordinating with Manager Finance to ensure that employees have insurance coverage and that EOBI and other government dues are being paid on their behalf. • Coordinating employee orientationinitiation into the company. • Conducting exit interviews of employees leaving the company. • Preparing monthly management reports on HR function in the company. • Maintaining statistics related to employee recruitment and turnover function in the company. • Observing and reporting the security breaches within the workplace. • Any other task assigned by the Manager/p