The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for prospecting SMEs and explore new markets of potential clientele.
- Responsible for planning and strategizing Sales Plan for allocated territory on monthly basis.
- Responsible for going to qualified meetings. Give a complete online demonstration of SUPERSTAR GROUP products & services and close sales.
- Responsible for preparing proposals for customers based on their needs, including creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches with the help of Team Manager.
- Responsible for negotiations with clients and assisting/participating in the negotiations process.
- Responsible for creating and building client relationships.
- Responsible for attending various events organized or participated by the company.
- Provide timely feedback to the Team Manager regarding activities and meetings done with clients using CRM software.
- Increasing new clients as well as keeping good relationship with existing clients.
Note: Candidate must have his own motorcycle/car.
Salary & Benefits:
· Health Insurance
· OPD coverage
· Cell phone allowance
. Petrol allowance
Job Details Industry: Information Technology Functional Area: Sales & Business Development Total Positions: 1 Post Job Shift: First Shift (Day) Department: Sales & Marketing Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan Gender Male Age 21 - 35 Years Minimum Education Bachelor Career Level Experienced Professional Experience 3 Years - 6 Years Work Permit Pakistan Require Travel 75%