Systems Junction is a growing company in Lahore that offers specialized services to global clients across all types of web and mobile app development. The company was launched by experienced and visionary IT professionals with more than 8 years of industry experience in the fraternity of software development. We have attained several milestones in very less time, it is just a warmup for us! If you think you have the technical skills to contribute in our fast-growing business, feel free to apply!
We are looking for a highly skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. CTO's are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with their vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Assist Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services
- Collaborating with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of all technologies involved with the company
- Supervising quality assurance processes, integration, and system tests
- Establishing software development process and set objectives for the process
- Monitoring performance profiling tools and procedures
- Maintaining network security with IT team
- Developing and implementing disaster and emergency recovery plans
- Supervising workflow of IT department
- Defining company standards for systems, equipment, and software
- Sharing technological visions, opportunities, and risks company-wide
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Studying information processing systems to evaluate the effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
- Representing the company at conferences and networking events
- Assist and participate in Business Development Activity.
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years working in a technological role & Managerial role.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, and other senior management throughout the company
- Able to be a “big picture” thinker
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to align multiple strategies and ideas
- Confident in producing and presenting work
- Familiar with technology relative to industry; .Net, C#, SQL Server, MongoDB, Solr, jQuery, Angular, AWS, IIS, GitHub, Grunt/Gulp, Node.JS, Java/C, React.JS, Php etc.
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)