We are looking for a skilled & proactive Research Associate. The ideal candidate will be responsible, reliable and willing to contribute to make SZABIST a better place to work. He/She should be highly efficient, organized and approachable. He/She should be able to prepare proposals and presentations, and work closely with research team to produce deliverable milestones in time. The potential candidate must be able to undertake administrative tasks associated with funded research projects, prepare research related reports and Liaise with HEC and other regulatory bodies on research related degrees
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the organization of research programs including conferences, seminars and workshops, meetings and other research related activities.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and applications to external bodies, e.g. for funding and contractual purposes.
- Undertake administrative tasks associated with the funded research project, including the organization of project meetings and documentation and the implementation of procedures required to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Facilitate gathering of materials and data for various projects and reports; and write summaries of project findings as requested.
- Prepare research related reports for SZABIST’s Institutional bodies.
- Liaise with HEC and other regulatory bodies on research related activities.
- Participate as a member of a research team, attending and contributing to relevant research meetings.
- Coordinate implementation of research quality control procedures.
- Implement use of advanced software in research related activities in Management / Computer /Social Sciences departments for research related activities.
- Use research resources (including, where required, laboratories, workshops and specialist equipment) as appropriate.
- Undertake relevant training and development activities to develop capacity for taking on wider responsibilities.
- Build internal and external contacts and participate in networks for the exchange of information and to form relationships for future collaboration.
- Any other task assigned by the Management