· Planning, executing, monitoring and controlling the civil construction activities undertaken on the sites.
· Coordinating with the civil consultant with regards to timely provision of drawings and details for construction.
· Checking of the bar bending schedule as per construction drawings.
· Undertaking the construction activities as per the Project Execution Schedule, so that the progress and schedule deadline is met.
· Review the design consultant drawings and integrate in the project.
· Meetings with the suppliers to discuss about the timely provision of materials related with the project.
· Bill verification for the contractors which includes the measurement of the constructed area and material.
· Preparing time schedules on MS Project for structure and finishing works.
· Coordinating with the MEP Team for proper location of cut outs / sleeve for ducts or utilities in the concrete structure (wall or slab) of building.
· Preparation of monthly progress report including the materials reconciliation.
· Execute the whole project in the cost and time effective manner.
· Check and control that all safety requirements are met on site for construction.
· Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.