Tech Bay Solutions is seeking to hire passionate Digital Marketing Lead to join our Lahore office. Working in a digital marketing environment, the individual will lead a team responsible for developing and implementing the SEO and Digital Marketing strategy for UK clients.
The Digital Marketing Lead will also deliver SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI. This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Expert to widen their knowledge and experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- On-page/off-page SEO
- Work with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence
- Create and execute all content writing, Google Ads, Social media marketing, SMM, and SEO strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years in digital marketing and SEO
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, Social Media platforms, and optimization techniques.
- Comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO services involving tracking tools, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and metadata
- Experience in finding SEO keywords and phrases to drive web traffic
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Understanding of HTML, and CSS is preferable
- Familiarity with analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, and marketing automation platforms.
- Proficiency in SEO tools and tactics.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and supervise multiple projects
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet organizational goals
- Experience in identifying and creating campaigns for target audience involvement
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines