We are looking for a PHP Developer / WordPress Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL.
- Maintain as well as edit current web sites and write semantic markup.
- Basic to Advanced understanding of PHP frameworks including Laravel and CodeIgniter
- Understanding of themes and plugins development. Must be able to modify themes as per design requirements.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Provide technical related consultation plus the expertise to all product managers as well as various staff members.
- Write technical as well as non-technical specifications and record all procedures.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Ensure to resolve identified issues related to PHP development to different customers varying from senior managers to varied technical personnel.
- Head responsibility to evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems.
- Maintain and manage clear plus complete documentation.
- Interpret and evaluate business needs to determine risks and design solutions.
- Interact with all experienced functional consultants with the purpose to write design parameters.
- Guide business decisions from a technical perspective like performance, reliability, scalability, and security.