Our organization a progressive software house located at Defence Main Boulevard Lahore is looking for Accounts/ Finance Officer to assist Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate should be Certification (part qulified) Bachelors/Master Degree preferably in Accounting and Finance/ Commerce with Minimum 1-3 Years of Experience in the relevant field in well reputed organization (s)
The candidate should have knowledge of Accoutning and finance and shall be assisiting to Finance Manager for the overall Implementation of Accounts and Finance Policies, Performance Evaluation of Admin Staff, Maintaining Books of accounts, Record keeping, reporting, stock audits, other related Admin/ Finance functions and managing overall affairs of Finance department.
Note: Our timing are from 3:00 PmM to 12:00 AM, all candidates must consider timing before applying. Candidates with previous IT software house experience encouraged to apply.
- Assist Finance Manager to formulate and implement Finance policies and procedures.
- Assist Finance Manager to conduct stock taking.
- Assist Finance Manager to conduct performance appraisals of personnel and probation completion sessions with relate to Admin department.
- Assist Finance Manager to initiate disciplinary actions through investigation and to resolve any issues or grievances among any team members or personnel of Staff.
- Assist Finance Manager to manage and supervise all resources and functions of Finance department.
- Asisist Finance Manager to Prepare Reports and Anaylsis on the basis of Data provided.
- Assist Finance Manager in Preperation of Cash Book and Bank Book.
- Assist Finance Manager In prepration of Salary.
- Assist Finance Manager to compunicate with Bank Personnel on daily basis.
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities.
- Implementation of policies and procedures on lower staff. To ensure fair usage of Company assets, code of ethics and Company policies.
- Supervision and ensuring quality work of Office Boys with relate to Finance.
- Oversee the security staff and ensure safety of the office with relate to stock and other financial issues.
- Oversee the mess staff and ensure the hygienic food on time for the office technical staff.
- Handle all relevant external affairs of the Company.
- Handle daily routine purchasing of the Company.
- Recruitment, Orientation and training of new staff.
- Perform any additional duty as assigned by the Manager.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Must be Business Graduate in Finance or related fields from an accredited university
- Must have good academic and conceptual understanding of Finance functions, concepts and theories
- Must have some proven professional working experience in Finance Skills Required
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment with other teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-learner and self-starter
- Utilize time effectively and efficiently