Technosoft Solutions is looking for an energetic HR/Recruitment Manager, to join our rapidly growing team and help us grow our workforce.
Technosoft is an ISO 9001:2008 certified CMMI appraised software outsourcing company serving its clients since 2005. We are looking for a seasoned hands on HR manager with extensive software industry experience. Desired candidate would be well connected, in the industry and on social media, to help us meet our extensive hiring demand and help us add to and retain our phenomenal workforce. The selected individual shall work with higher management to improve HR practices and help create and maintain employee-oriented, high performance culture. The candidate will help maintain and improve the organization's HR policies, programs, and practices.
- Manage and improve the complete Talent Acquisition process from needs assessment, JD development, job advertisement, resume collection/sourcing, shortlisting, phone screening, interview scheduling, offers development, onboarding, etc.
- Update the recruitment strategy to deliver the right candidates with the right skills at the right time.
- HR Social Media and HR brand management.
- Future Hiring Needs assessment and making applicants pool ready in the pipeline.
- Conduct/Manage phone screen/Initial Interviews and scripted technical interviews.
- Keeping applicants informed throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain and improve all recruitment processes and procedures to ensure a managed and efficient/repeatable experience is provided to all candidates passing through the TS recruitment process.
- Policies development/improvement, education, and enforcement.
- Employee grievances and day-to-day HR issues management.
- Timely employees-reviews management.
- Training needs assessment and training execution.
- Manage on/off campus hiring.
- Career path development and facilitation
Education And Experience
- 5-10 years of relevant recruiting experience in which at least 2 years of HR management experience in a software house.
- Social media hiring experience.
- MBA/BBA HR or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical or human resources field.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and fluency in English language.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must be computer and social media savvy and have exposure to hiring through Social Media.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, proactive, and can implement management direction.
- Be able to manage HR resources.
- Experience with Talent Planning, Training and Development, and Organizational Development.
- Excellent command of MS Office.
- 30 Paid Holidays Yearly
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Performance-based salary increment
- Yearly Bonus