This job describe the following responsibility which includes:
Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company in general and brands in particular and drive qualified traffic to our front door, in line with company objectives.
Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of conventional & unconventional marketing engagements including content creation, content evaluation, event management, publicity, social media & community management, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis, and much more.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our social media pages, websites, blogs etc. that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Be in-charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns.
- Identify target audiences and creatively devise and lead across channels for marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Strong executive presence.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, Insights, Web trends etc.)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong Team player.