The Knights Pvt Ltd is looking for a content writer with a keen eye for detail and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- A creative writer should be passionate about creative ideas.
- Develop original content for fiction, nonfiction, and short stories.
- Ability to create high-quality content.
- Able to create minutes of the meetings.
- Conduct research before and during the writing process.
- Thorough understanding of the English language.
- Willingness to adapt and change writing style.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Critical reading and thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English literature and related fields.
- The Knights is Pakistan`s leading mobile games developer and publisher with 150 + million active users monthly, 600+ million downloads, and 15 successful projects with 2 projects having crossed 100+ million download mark.
- The Knights was founded in 2017, our the mission is to be the choice of everyone (employees, users, customers, suppliers) and we plan to end unemployment in Pakistan by acting as a catalyst in the growing IT Industry
To Provide Quality Employment and to produce Inspirational Leadership.
To be the world's largest Mobile Apps & Game Developers recognised for Quality, Innovative, useful and Fun oriented Products and to provide inspirational leaders to society through Dynamic HR Policies & to play major role in Pakistan's GDP through foreign remittance.
What you will learn:
- Build challenging and rewarding experiences.
- Work and learn with experienced professionals.
- Grow your network of like-minded professionals.
What we OFFER:
- Competitive and motivating salary.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Free Lunch.
- Free Transport.
- Performance-Based Bonuses.
- Annual Bonuses.
- Eid Bonuses.
- Snacks, Tea / Coffee.
- Annual Dinner.
- Annual Trips.
- Birthday Celebration.
- Provident Fund.
- In House Games / Competitions.
- Paid Annual Leaves.
- Winter Vacations.
- Leave enmeshment.
- Maternity Leave.
- Company Sponsored Trainings/certifications.