The “The Real Food Company” is a food manufacturing company established in 2018. The company products are manufactured in house and supplied to retailers through a distribution network.
Job Title: Finance and Administration Officer
Report to: Managing Partner
Salary: 30,000 Rs/month plus benefits
The Finance and Administration Officer will manage the day-to-day office and financial management to support the smooth running of the operations and ensure compliance with administrative, human recourse and financial rules and procedures.
Summary of key areas of responsibility: 1) Finance, 2) Office Administration, 3) Human Resources
· Maintain financial records and perform financial procedures (e.g, receipts, payments requests, petty cash).
· Create and update spreadsheets on daily transactions
· Review and process all financial transactions
· Process all invoices and tax payments
· Manage accounts receivable and payables
· Maintain the accounting reporting process, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of ledgers and all supporting documentation and compliance with finance and procurement regulations.
· Identify and address account discrepancies
· Ensure expenses are authorized and processed in accordance with agreed procedures for both company and distributors.
· Maintain accounting records, ensuring they are complete, accurate, well archived and safeguarded.
· Ensure agreed reporting dates are maintained according to the company’s policies.
· Prepare balance sheets and income statements
· Reconcile daily, monthly and yearly transactions
· Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
· Conduct internal audits and facilitate external audits.
· Maintenance of payroll processes
· Manage Company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
· Be the key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
· Resolve financial disputes raised by sales team and distributors
· Develop and maintain effective office systems (e.g., IT support, office maintenance, fixed assets, supplier contact), ensuring these are consistent with the company’s operating requirements.
· Support the efficient running of the company’s office daily operations.
· Ensure all procurement processes are in compliance with the company’s regulations.
· Support logistics for the products dispatch to distributors and COD and related activities.
· Other administration duties as agreed.
· Ensure staff handbook is reviewed and updated as required to comply with the Company’s procedures.
· Maintain personnel records.
· Coordinate recruitment/induction in line with the Company’s processes.
· Advise on HR policies when required to ensure these comply with the Government’s legal regulations.
· Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
· Proven two years’ work experience as a Finance Administration Officer or Finance Assistant.
· Advance knowledge of MS Excel (Creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
· Hands-on experience with accounting software such as QuickBooks.
· Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
· Time-management and organization skills
· B-Com or BSc in Finance, Accounting or Economics
We at Treat believe in creating food-based products and experiences that are innovative, delicious and unique, a whole new world of options for clients that are increasingly discerning and aware of global food trends. Gourmet food products that are proudly made in Pakistan with international standards. We’re aiming to bring the best global culinary experiences to local consumers.