We are hiring a CSR Agent & Data Analyst to manage customer queries and complaints and to collect and analyses data to identify trends and provide clients or management with valuable information that they can use to improve marketing, operational and businesses practices. In this role you will be responsible to carry both task where you will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers and have basic understanding of working with google sheets.
You will be responsible for…
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Gather information from various sources, interpret patterns and trends through the transformation of the information
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
You will be require to have….
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Call center or customer service experience preferred
- Flexibility to work different shifts
- Willingness to participate in training before hire and on-the job
- Excellent listening skills and an empathetic voice and manner
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Basic knowledge of computer software and must be familiar with using google sheets.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, multitasking while keeping focus on the customer
- Strong attention to detail
- No of positions: 06 (Require at least 02 Pashto speaking agent who will have strong grip on both Urdu & Pashto language).
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Medical benefits for employees
- 16 paid Annual leaves
- Communication Allowance
- 1 Gross salary as bonus annually based on performance apart from annual increment.
- Lunch provided by the company