Senior Software Engineer/ Web developer must be capable of full cycle project development including application architecture, design input, database design/programming, and .NET development.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications
- Design and creation of relational database schemas
- SQL Server T-SQL development
- Application/Framework design as needed
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications
- Experience using ASP.Net MVC Windows Services, WCF,WPF, XML, JSON
- Candidates should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS)
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction