To be successful as a Project Manager, with strong follow-up you will need to Run Scrum Ceremonies (Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning, Retrospective, backlog grooming), be able to work on tight deadlines and have hands-on project management tools e.g. Jira, Trello, etc.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, and work hours.
• Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Bachelor's degree in business or technical field of study.
• Total experience 5+ years
• At least 2+ Years of Jira Management or Similar project management tool experience.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Understanding of project management tools e.g. Jira, Trello, etc.