The Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. The PSE collaborates with sales, project management, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
The PSE is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales resources, market, and/or channel supported. Reporting to the Business Success Manager.
· Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the Sales Executive.
· Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations.
· Compose and present the architectural design document that would be used throughout the POC (Proof Of Concept).
· Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
· Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
· Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process.
· Liaising with Project Manager to provide feedback from clients about product requirements.
· Manage requirements documentation, pricing structures,
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth.
· Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
· Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms.
· Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
· Should have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
· Pre-Sales Engineer develops project scopes with the client, and involving all relevant stakeholders, and also ensuring technical feasibility.
· Pre-Sales Engineer ensures that all projects are delivered on time and within scope.
· Keep the Sales Lead updated about the progress on a regular basis.
· Any other task assigned by the manager.
· BS Computer Science.
· 3+ years of experience as a technical pre-sales engineer in, SAAS, Products, experience, and experience of blockchain solutions will be a plus.
· Must be able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong Technical Skills.
· Pre-Sales Engineer must know technical aspects of and solutions and providing product education, technical assistance, and after-sales support to clients.
Perks & Benefits:
· Market competitive salary.
· Annual Bonus.
· EOBI benefit.
· Paid Leaves.
· Paid Certifications.
· Employee referral bonus.
· Interest-free Loan assistance.
· Free Library facility.
· Salary Increment.
· Unlimited Learning Opportunities.
· Family Health Insurance, along with OPD.
· Friendly Working Environment.
· Monthly Recreational Events & Activities.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
Plus, we offer:
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
In over seven successful years of business and with the help of 90+ fantastic team members Vaival has perfected its sole dedication: to deliver Offshore Agile Software Development Teams. We have worked with businesses of all types and sizes from all around the world, from independent startups and a ...مزید پڑھیں