1. Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
2. Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines.
4. Ability to propose secure, reliable and efficient servers infrastucture and architecture to meet the requirements.
5. Participate in the creation of enterprise security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures).
6. Participate in the implementation of enterprise security policies, baselines, standards and procedures.
7. Maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration of workstations, servers, network devices, etc.).
8. Execute security audits across defined standards/policies/procedures etc.
9. Design, analyze and implement efficient IT security systems.
10. Providing security awareness to end users.
11. Experience of working with Microsoft Web Server (IIS).
12. Experience of creating and managing domain controller, work groups, web farms, availability groups etc.
13. Experience of managing softwareVMWare and hardware load balancers.
14. Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
Qualifications for System Administrator:
1. Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
2. 3-5 years of network administration, or system administration experience.
3. Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
4. Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
The company was founded in January 2009 by former people from the industry of sports data. With offices in Dubai, Valletta, Copenhagen, Lahore and Geneva. Head office in Valletta and main sales office in Copenhagen. SportCC is committed to establishing and positioning itself as a worldwide leader.