- We are looking for Pre-Sales Technical Architects experienced in proposal preparation, requirements estimation, preparation of project plan and solution architecture document (cloud as well as on-premise) for CRM projects (preferably for MS Dynamics CRM) in financial institutions.
- Ideal candidates should have multiple project experience/software development experience in banks/CRM Solution companies and with more than 5 years of experience
About the job
- This position’s main responsibility is to assist the bid team with technical expertise with respect to project effort estimation, project plan preparation, solution architecture preparation and solution design review fir proposals/bids.
- Person involved in this position will be involved in the following activities:
- Project Planning and Execution: Developing WBS and Gantt charts with costing information.
- Making sure the project is estimated as per standards comparing the out of the box and gap features as requested in the RFP and putting the efforts in project plan to derive the cost of implementation
- Agile Vs Waterfall: The candidate should be aware of agile and waterfall implementation methodology and preparation of project plan for both the implementation methodology
Solution Architecture Design:
- Preparing the solution architecture based for client based on the sizing study and client module/requirement needs.
- The candidate should be well versed with Microsoft technologies, database and infrastructure aspects and should have done solution architecture design for MS Dynamics CRM for both cloud as well as on-premise deployment
- Technical Solution Design: Review of solution design and providing responses for the technical aspect of RFP (Non-Functional Requirements including security and database aspects).
- The candidate should be able to provide solution design review for the solution designed for proposing to banking client from technical point of view
Requirements Validation: Capturing, guiding and reviewing detailed functional scope of proposal and validating the integration and data migration need of the proposal as per the scope outlined.
Risks Identification: Identifying the risks associated with the scope proposed and documenting the same along with clear list of assumptions
Review Processes: Actively reviewing pre-sales team’s project artifacts and documents.
Training: Preparing training materials, conducting trainings for the pre-sales team members
Presentations & Workshops: Conducting presentations at client site for RFP defense, product pitch presentation and technical/architecture presentations. lso conduct independently or as part of a team, scoping workshop for proposal/POC preparation. Engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises
Partner Engagements: Engaging with partners in proposal preparation and driving the discussions from scoping/technical/planning aspects
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in RFP/Proposals/Bid Management
- Experience in the full SDLC
- Experience working with MS Project
- Experience on Microsoft technologies including Azure
- Experience on On-Premise/Online (cloud) deployment architecture
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player
- Strong organizing ability
- Good communicator with the ability to inform and persuade others
- Ability build & develop relationships, to inform and persuade others
- Able to travel to international destinations
- The position requires know how on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Any experience with Omni Channel Solution/Branch
- Automation/Contact Center (CTI/IVR) tool is a plus