Visiata is hiring!
Visiata is a creative development studio - we are innovative, ambitious, and bold designers adding value to digital products for our clients. We are a start-up, with a big vision and audacious goals. For a self-starter wanting to join us, we negotiate market competitive remunerations.
Have a look at the picture post for more details.
We require someone who can:
1. Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. Uses multiple different apps. Have an idea of material design or carbon design system - if not but can still review or learn over time.
2. Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products. Has the ability to think, lol - what discovery, building a product or user journey is.
3. Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
4. Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. Should be solution-oriented.
5. Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
6. Work on Figma, we can help you polish skills with auto-layouts and prototyping.
7. Understand the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
8. Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
9. Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please feel free to ask them in your email.