We are an innovative healthcare software company that provides patient engagement and communication software solutions to medical practices. We are seeking a Technical Support and Implementation team member to implement, support and serve our customers through the coming years. We are looking for hard working, motivated, independent self-starters who value freedom, seek challenge, and want responsibility.
As a Software Developer, your opportunities to make an impact will be:
- Understanding, identifying, designing, and creating technical solutions for our customers.
- Following coding standards, writing quality code, testing that code, and producing quality code.
- Documenting design, development and following our coding process.
- Solving technical challenges, such as bugs, or problems in creative and consistent ways.
- Supporting team members, by delivering code on time, helping them if they are stuck and or helping the customer success team
- Selected candidates will be offered a three month trial, will turn into a full time role should all goals be met.
- Listen intently and ask good questions, by truly hearing what people are saying and respecting their thoughts, ideas and concerns.· Solve technical challenges in a creative manner, not being afraid to experiment, test and troubleshoot.
- Learn new software and /or features in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ability to document and explain how to follow steps and processes to accomplish goals or solve problems.
- Enjoy multi-tasking and have the ability to prioritize daily workload in a fast paced environment.
- Driven to learn and willing to “go the extra mile” in an environment which encourages freedom and personal responsibility
- BA degree with at least 3 years of experience writing code.