• Curate and oversee all Blue Zones Project community projects research and documentation.
• Create and update content for all Blue Zones pledges, tools and checklists used to guide individuals and community organizations in making healthy changes to their environments.
• Take the lead on research for books that focus on nutrition and evidence-based ways to optimize environments.
• Proactively develop, expand and update the Blue Zones archive of research and programs and identify opportunities to create or improve Blue Zones model or instruction.
• Identify and communicate health-improving, longevity-enhancing, or wellbeing-supporting policies and best practices.
• Write collateral for publications, social media, blogs and our website.