Responsible for the submission of work orders and instructions to construction personnel in the build-out of fiber optic inside/outside plant facilities/network.
· Deployments of Fiber-to-the-Home, Fiber-to-the-Tower, point to point Metro Area Networks and Intercity Networks.
· Take high-level planning objectives and standards and produce work orders, job prints/maps, materials list, permit applications and method of procedure documentation for the procurement and construction of inside/outside plant fiber optic networks.
· Must have a full understanding of inside/outside plant installation and maintenance technician activities
· Optical transmission engineering, maintenance and repair activities.
· Experience and understanding of GIS software solutions for the cable telecom industries
· Responsible for the coordination of construction activities, responding to field and construction inquiries and change requests, and completion of as-built documentation.
· ISP/OSP Construction experience
· Project Management and issue resolution
· Has great communication skills and fresh perspectives
· Enjoys working with a great team of internal and external customers
· Seeks to find solutions prior to presenting problems
· Combines proven technical skills with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills to successfully deliver over the course of the deployment cycle
· Uses a strong work ethic to navigate a variety of daily responsibilities
· Knowledge of NEC Codes
· Knowledge of Building infrastructure (fire rated and load bearing walls)
· Experience with CAD and GIS software applications for engineering design, workflow and order management
· Familiarity with Rural Utilities Service (RUS) specification of units of work, specifically 515a-d
· Experience with various fiber cable technologies, including blown fiber, Corning Flex-Nap, and various PON solutions and architectures
· Must be willing to and able to perform minor cable routing, equipment mounting corrections, and splicing.
· Experience with fiber optic testing standards, equipment and processes
· Experience with Aerial, Buried and Underground fiber cable Design
· Ability for routinely travel to local job sites for field engineering, site survey and auditing purposes
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
Wajda International is one of the leading telecommunication service provider, working in Pakistan , Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, UAE, Qatar. Wajda International Provides Services in Telecom Implement / Civil Services in Telecom Sector. HUAWEI - ZTE- Ericson is the leading client of Wajda International.