- Position is responsible for the application of engineering principles and analytical techniques.
- Establish and continuously improve manufacturing processes and products.
- Functions performed may include determining the machines, equipment, tools, sequence of operations necessary to perform production and assembly operations, recommending the design of production machines and other plant equipment, advising and assisting vendors with design problems in connection with tools, gauges, and equipment designed for use in manufacturing.
- To monitor, review and, where required, approve the mechanical construction activities of the EPC Contractors to ensure that all mechanical construction activities are carried out safely and fully in accordance with Company's HSE and technical requirements
- Ensuring that the work is carried out on schedule, within budget and to the specified quality requirements
- Ensure that the contractors adhere to the Contract specifications and that any deviations are reviewed and approved by appropriate authority
- Liaise with the project Mechanical Engineer on technical issues as and when required
- Monitor Mechanical activities and ensure adequate Contractor resources to ensure optimum progress of the work in the mechanical discipline.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure the implementation of the Project QA/QC Plan.
- Review and comment on the contractors planning related to mechanical activities.
- Liaise closely with Operations personnel, on a day-to-day basis, to ensure that they are kept fully informed of the contractor’s activities and that appropriate Operations input is obtained during the implementation of the work.
We have grown from initial startup focused on trading of waste water treatment equipment from China and Europe to Pakistan to today's a complete EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) based company with in-house manufacturing setup of innovative equipment and machinery for municipal and industrial waste water, drinking water and process water treatment: fluid and solid handling equipment, chemical recovery system, industrial process equipment and wide range of renewable energy solution for commercial and industrial entities in the region. The strength of our experienced carrying operations have the essential ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2015 standards in addition to our own QA & QC and HSE standards. Over decade despite major changes and disruptions innovation and creativity continues to our business.
- Water Solutions
- Industrial Process Equipment
- Renewable Energy Solution
- Instruments and Control devices
- Technical Assistance