White Wings is a USA based company with its Head office in New York and over 250 employees Globally. We have been providing Businesses IT solutions for over 15 years. White Wings’ list of clients includes enterprises as well as small- and medium-sized businesses. With certification from companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, HP & IBM, White Wings can provide business solutions for almost any system types. White Wings employs engineers with Master's degree in computer science and at least five years of intensive work experience. White Wings customers are located World Wide, in North America, Central & South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
We are looking for experienced full-time Social Media Coordinator/Blogger for our Islamabad, Pakistan Office.
The candidate must possess excellent English Communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and willing to work in third shift. We offer
· Handsome and attractive salary packages and fringe benefits.
· Medical coverage.
· Life Insurance.
· Good Percentage of Annual Salary Increment.
· Training and learning opportunities and technically sound environment with room of growth.
· We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free environment.
Please do apply if you are comfortable with our office timings. Candidates from other cities will be considered only if they are willing to relocate to Islamabad (White Wings is not offering residence facility at the moment).
We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you. As a Social Media Coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
· Research audience preferences and discover current trends
· Create engaging text, image and video content
· Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
· Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
· Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
· Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
· Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
· Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
· Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
· Oversee social media accounts’ layout
· Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
· Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
· Expertise in multiple social media platforms
· In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
· Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
· Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
· Excellent communication skills
· Multitasking and analytical skills
White Wings is a USA based company with Head Office located in New York and Offshore offices located in South Asia with 250 plus employee capacity. we have been providing Businesses IT solutions for more than 12 years. White Wings list of clients include companies that are Enterprise level, Medium S ...مزید پڑھیں