RESPONSIBILITIES* Job Description: Responsible for bringing in new customers and the complete management and planning of each shipping/logistics requirement. Meet deadline and sales goals
Freight Forwarding Executive
- Freight pricing/Consolidation/operations/Documentation.
- Ability to handle Shipping lines, logistics, and Freight Forwarders Network
- Pricing: Obtaining best rates from carriers and agents
- Correspondence with foreign agents, customers, and carriers.
- Prepare all appropriate documentation for Export and Import shipments (Filing ESI in INTTRA, Preparing ISF, Drafting HBL/HAWB, Manifest, etc).
- Responding to agents and customers inquiries in an effective and timely manner.
- Track shipments and provide timely updates to customers.
- Generate customer invoice and debit note for foreign agents.
- Maintain record of all shipments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You must be willing to work within a small team and have a capacity to hire and motivate other team members
- You must be able to write in a coherent manner.
- At least 5 years prior experience as a Supervisor or Manager in a similar position.
- PIFFA (FIATA) diploma highly preferred.
- Prior experience in supervising staff.
- At least 2 references will be required.