Wsite Fontend Developer: Job Description Statement
Description Wsite technology is looking for a Sr. Front-End. The hired candidate will be building web applications for a huge human resource website. They will be architecting reusable front-end components and abstractions for an evolving design system.
· Languages - Angular (latest at least 7.xx)/ngRx, GraphQL , HTML 5, CSS 3, Typescript,
· Familiarity with Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, Angular CLI, RESTful Services and API's
· Build unit and integration tests for user interfaces using Jasmine and Karma
· Work with the services team to design RESTful APIs that user interfaces will leverage for dynamic content.
We are looking for someone who:
· Develop user interfaces and participate in UI/UX design meetings;
· Has experience with or is open to learning about test-driven development and various build/CI tools
· Demonstrates great attention to detail and a service-oriented mindset
· Possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including visual and UX designers, project managers, software engineers, QA engineers, and product owners
Netherlands based financial and security software solution provider. Hire best talent across country. The company promises to give their employees equal importance and value. All job are Full time (1 pm to 8 pm) minimum, usd/hourly with more than 1 year contract.