Software Engineer will develop specifications and code moderately medium and complex web applications in addition to modifying and maintaining existing applications/websites. This position compulsorily requires PHP software engineer with good command over web development tools and technologies.
- Writing complex and secure applications from scratch
- Also customizing readymade solutions.
- Performing quality tests and QA / quality assessment before releasing.
- Creating technical documentation of entire software before and after the release of app /product.
- Maintaining released software by writing new features and fixing existing bugs.
- Taking part in building a highly proficient and productive team.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Good software engineering academic background.
- Excellent programming experience with PHP (CodeIgniter Web Framework)
- Excellent front-end web development experience with HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming, MVC and other Design Patterns.
- Working experience on at least one PHP MVC based framework preferably Codeigniter, Yii or Zend.
- Good command over SQL as query language with relational databases (essentially MySQL). Experience with Schemaless databases is plus.
- Developing and implementing web services.
- Must know the security and performance of web app
- Sound knowledge of Apache and its configuration.
- Up to date with the latest happenings in the technology and capable to adapt new patterns.
- Good communication ability, analytical and problem solving skills and a highly professional attitude are essential.
- Should have working knowledge of well-known JS frameworks
- Strong working knowledge of custom and open source platforms like Joomla, Wordpress, E-Commerce, OpenCart, Magento Commerce etc.
· If you are a self-starter, dedicated and has the zest to be part of a challenging work, then apply in confidence.
- Hands on experience of publishing and deployment of android applications.