We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building web applications.
You will be responsible for Java / Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept, design to testing and support.
- Design and develop web application
- Unit testing of applications using JUnit
- Web Service testing using SoapUI
- SCM using Git.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related subject
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Java.
- Mastery of Java EE technologies (Java, Java EE). Profound insight of Java (OOP) and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Spring, Hibernate, and JAX-RX web services
- Profound knowledge of XML / JSON and related technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Profound knowledge of build tools e.g. Maven, ANT.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Previous experience in agile development processes
- Passionate. Persistent. Creative. You find clever ways around problems, or just plow through them.
- Some experience with Java 8 is a plus.
- Some experience with Mockito is a plus
- Some experience with AngularJS is a plus
- Some experience with HL7 is a plus
- Some experience with HealthCare Standards is a plus
- Some experience with Selenium Web driver is a plus
- Some experience with Performance testing with JMeter is a plus
- Willing to travel (occasionally)
Git, JIRA, Crucible, Jenkins, Soap Sonar, Confluence, Eclipse, Maven, PMD
Apache Tomcat, Linux, PostgreSQL