Who We Are:
Zoranda Inc. is an upcoming ecommerce startup company specializing in apparels, clothing and fashion accessories. With suppliers centralized in South East and Far East Asia, and customers in the North America and European markets, Zoranda places itself as the trendy online clothing retailer that has customer-centric business model.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Design layout of art or product exhibits, displays, or promotional materials. Design layouts for print publications.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.Confer with clients to determine needs.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.Design layout of art or product exhibits, displays, or promotional materials.Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.Review art or design materials.
- Collaborate with others to develop or refine designs.
- Liaising with teams to determine their requirements, ad types and design requirements.
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts, suggesting improvements and implementing them if required.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, ability to think out of the box design, design content presentation, with a command of each social media network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficient skills include Adobe Creative Suite, Canva and other design tools