About the business:
ZTA Education Consultants is an international education consultancy business based in Australia & Pakistan. Our team consists of passionate people with extensive industry backgrounds, focused on delivering a premium service to its clients.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital and Social Media Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Islamabad. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for creating and managing social media campaigns from concept to execution and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media and digital properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels. Through daily posts and interactions on each social media account, you will drive reach and engagement across all platforms. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing social media content plans and campaigns that are consistent with the company’s brands and identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Creating, managing and executing social media strategy for our concert and festival brands across all major social media platforms .Responsible for every step: collecting viral content, writing copy where necessary, creating or requesting any accompanying image assets, and executing posts across each platform.
- Must be aware of trending topics and emerging trends in international education sector.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Attending events where required to capture and post live social media content.
- Performing other related duties when needed.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- Expert knowledge in key platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, Snapchat and Flickr.
- Experience in social media copywriting.
- Experience with short form video creation and editing
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Photoshop & illustrator
- Good social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Experience in the international education sector would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Ability to have fun!