Technical Consultant, Professional Services – permanent position, full time, reporting to Head of Professional Services (HPS)
- Ascertia is a global leader in PKI and high-trust electronic signature solutions.
- The company designs and develops software products in-house and sells these to a global audience, mainly through a network of local reseller partners.
- Ascertia also delivers the large national level projects through its Professional Services team.
- Ascertia has experienced solid revenue growth and is hiring new team members.
- The “Technical Consultant” will be responsible for activities including design, document, deploy, test and support the large scale local and international complex deployments.
- He will be involved in proof of concepts, pre-sales, demos, delivery as well as complex configuration assignments.
- The “Technical Consultant” will be part of a team offering the best level of IT skills in the PKI and high-trust electronic signature industry.
- The role involves working closely with the sales, customer success, R&D, support and partners to engage with Ascertia’s customers to fully support and serve their needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work as senior member of the Ascertia’s Professional Services Team to drive successful outcomes within the defined response times
- Work with other teams to build an effective technical knowledge base with relevant, reusable material and create and maintain relevant documents
- Assist where required to provide internal service status on different projects to the sales, R&D, customer success, CTO and executive management
- Work effectively with the senior team members to plan the new projects and assist in supporting existing projects
- Work closely with R&D and support teams to manage any complex customer deployments, issues or items that need careful management to ensure successful outcomes
- Provide detailed and effective reports on different aspects of the projects
- Identify process, structure or operational improvement areas, discuss and implement solutions to address these with the HPS
- Coach and mentor the junior team members
Team communication and feedback:
- Work with HPS to build an effective team who are service, solution and success focused, who exhibit clear professional communications, a “can do” attitude and a respect for good security practices
- Ensure that there is feedback to relevant teams with any useful information such as upsell opportunities or product innovation items or licensing questions
- Provide feedback to HPS on items that could simplify professional services efforts or help facilitate larger scale product deployments, so that products are developed in a way that makes them easy to install, configure and set up with appropriate resiliency and high availability
- Knowledge of Ascertia’s strategic products – ADSS Server and SigningHub is desirable, as is a good understanding of PKI, EU eIDAS Regulation and GDPR.
- This is an advanced technical service role requiring 5 years’ experience of installing and configuring operating systems (Windows and Linux), databases and working with private and public cloud services such as Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Flexibility is required to work when, where and as required to ensure service tasks are completed quickly and effectively to a consistently high standard, ensuring customer and partner satisfaction and importantly repeat annual business.
- The role requires excellent self-discipline and timekeeping to manage concurrent tasks.
- Travelling within Pakistan and abroad to work on the customer sites
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
- Bi-annual bonus
- Bi-annual Increments
- Paid time off
- State of the art office infrastructure
- Complementary meals
- Team building activities
- A market competitive remuneration package including provident fund, medical insurance and allowance
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket and gaming clubs
Why work for Ascertia?
- Ascertia is a leader in the global high trust security market with offices in Pakistan, UK and the UAE.
- Our focus is on continuous enhancement of our Public Key Infrastructure products and also our document workflow and digital signature approval products.
- We mainly sell via our experienced global partner network but also sell direct.
- Our products are used on-premise but also power Ascertia and partner cloud services.
- R&D and support teams will be directly exposed to real-world business requirements and need to respond quickly and effectively where required
- Ascertia is recognized by Gartner and other analysts for its leadership products and is partners with a good number of the well-known trust service providers, cryptographic product providers and others.
- No other company that we compete with has such a wide range of products and capabilities.
- Our goal is to grow by at least 30% per annum and to continue to dominate the high trust end of our market.
- Since 2001, Ascertia has been a global leader in delivering high-trust solutions for digital signatures, timestamping, certificate validation, certificate issuance. Ascertia has two strategic products:
SigningHub (more business focused) delivers a complete signing solution enabling organisations to workflow documents for digital signature approval.
When integrated into core business applications or used standalone, SigningHub optimises how internal and external users can review, approve and sign documents at any time on any device.
Available as an on-premise product, private cloud service or multi-tenanted public cloud service.
ADSS Server (more technical focused) is an advanced framework product that offers a full range of PKI related services.
It is the cryptographic engine that powers SigningHub and includes support for qualified and AATL certificates, central key management, local and remote signing and long-term signature creation and verification.
Modular license options exist for CA, RA, OCSP, SCVP, TSA, central signing, local signing, authorised remote signing and long-term archiving.
Web RA (more business focused) ADSS Web RA Server is an advanced registration authority application that harnesses the power of ADSS CA Server to directly issue and manage the lifecycle of certificates.
It is designed to put organizations in control of how people, devices and things interact with trust infrastructures and to control registration and vetting, for enrollment of new, update or revocation of existing digital certificates.