We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to manage the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in digital marketing concepts and possess relevant experience of utilizing pertinent tools for online revenue growth.
- Creating targeted strategies in order to attract potential customers towards our platform.
- Formulate and monitor ongoing social media presence across different platforms.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Plans, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword analysis, Backlink creation, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Identify critical conversion and drop off points and optimize user funnels.
- Work with legacy departments for completion of other related tasks
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to our corporate culture and ensure excellent teamwork.