Summary of Position
- Program Director for martial arts academy will be a full-time position based in Charrar Pind, Lahore.
- Shaheen Academy is a Non-Government Organization working to mentor, educate and develop children into World Champions, both in the ring and in life.
- You will work closely with "Godfather of Pakistani MMA" Bashir Ahmad and his team at Shaheen Academy
- This position involves overseeing, managing and effectively coordinating program activities.
- The Program Director will maintain standards in education, training, and management of the facility.
- The Program Director will form a growing network of other NGO's to work in close coordination and cooperation.
- This position will report directly to the Academy Manager and Bashir Ahmad.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen, select and oversee the development of a growing team of youth age 10-18 years.
- Liaise and coordinate with corporate partners.
- Manage fundraising activities.
- Keep Financial Records and submit for auditing to NGO Commission of Punjab
- Coordinate with international MMA organizations, promotors and managers to schedule matches for the team.
- Coordinate with national sports federations.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of various meetings, correspondence, and other material related to various project activities.
- Ensure Project leadership has sufficient project data on infectious disease for decision making and performance improvement.
- Maintain coordination with partners and facilitate them to ensure smooth information flow on a regular basis.
- coordinate and facilitate meetings/appointments with the provincial authorities and partners working at the provincial level.
- Participate in meetings at the provincial level to present and explain organizational point of view and share progress with Islamabad office.
- Prepare quarterly reports related to project activities and ensure timely submission of these reports
- Oversee and supervise Lahore office staff.
Qualification, Experience and Required Skills
- Minimum Bacheleors Degree·
- Minimum of ten years of work experience in a charitable organization, school, government or sports federation·
- Substantial experience in fundraising.
- Excellent communication skills in order to deal with all levels of government and with development partners.
- Proficient in computer skills and excellent professional report writing skills.