We're looking for an experienced RPO Sales/Business Development Manager with a track record of successfully selling Recruitment Solutions in the UK. You're highly competitive, motivated, and results driven, and you enjoy leading and working in a team environment.
- Design and own the entire Business Development process, including client sourcing, negotiating and finalizing contracts, coordinate with recruitment teams, follow up with clients and closing open job orders.
- Assist management in interviews, Develop training strategy for new hires and lead the Sales/BD team.
- Represent Blackstone Global to promote companies services to clients, staffing agencies, and prospective candidates
- Maintain and update client data on CRM/Excel
- Prepare training material for new hires
- Train and guide agents to improve the quality of calls
- Implement marketing strategies through research and market analysis to increase sales
- Fluent in English
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of cold calling, sales/b2b experience in UK industry
- Exceptional communication verbal and written skills
- Autonomous self-starter, with the ability to work independently within a team-based environment
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with an attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with CRM and MS Office Suite;