1) Primarily responsible for complete finance and accounting function of the company
2) Report financial position of the company to the CEO and Directors
3) Ensure that appropriate finance systems are in place and that the system is consistent with organizational standards planning and implementation of advertising and promotional strategies and activities with the approval of CEO.
4) Acting a functional project lead for smooth running of ERP systems and restructuring of the accounting, finance and tax departments
5) Design, Implement and monitoring of performance of internal controls related to various areas of the organization including finance, sales and production.
6) Review complete financial reporting structure
7) Responsible for Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Closing and preparation and presentation of Financial Statements and analysis reports to management, Financial analysis on the company operations, trend analysis, variance analysis, competitors and market analysis, variable and fixed costs analysis, profitability analysis, product wise margins, profits, working capital analysis Submit daily, monthly & quarterly report
8) Perform detailed and comprehensive costing of the company’s products taking into account the direct expenses, relevant and irrelevant costs
9) Performing sensitivity analysis at different levels of production, calculation of margins etc.
10) Working Capital Management by streamlining the company’s stock holding levels, drafting of debtor credit policies and ensuring adherence to the policies
11) Preparation, analysis and presentation of Budgets, Annual Operating Plans (AOP), rolling forecasts and monthly forecasts
12) Preparation & presentation of variance analysis to keep track of the performance and ensure compliance with AOP and budgets
13) Monitoring, planning and management of all aspects of cash flows in the manner consistent with company's objectives
14) Advising the top management regarding new projects and ventures and preparation of Financial Models and feasibilities and monitoring thereof
15) Relationship management with financial service providers including negotiation for finance facilities, renewals and enhancement of the facilities and monitoring of bank service fees and addressing quality issues.
16) Coordination with auditors regarding audit of the company
17) Liaison with FBR and SECP for different type of statutory returns and related matters.
18) Oversee the complete tax function of the company by reviewing all tax records and managing the tax.
19) Maintain financial staff for achieving the work objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees through appraisal process.
20) Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
21) Protect financial assets of the company by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
22) Monitor the status of company receivables and carry out activities related to efficient management of receivable amounts.
23)Ensure timely discharge of company obligations as per contracts with vendors, service providers and other creditors.
Chenab Foundries innovations in the field of engineering have provided value to Iron & Steel foundry Sector by increasing yield and recovery from nonrenewable resources efficiently. Our approach to sustainability is rooted in a long-standing culture of National and environmental stewardship. Our rep ...阅读更多