Cooperative Computing is seeking a thoroughly professional Software Engineers with good English communication skills and a proven track record in PHP Application Development.
- Designing and creating engineering specifications for software programs and applications.
- Working with quality assurance to develop software test plans.
- Site maintenance, identification of necessary enhancements, graphics updates, and development of new sections as appropriate.
- Perform updates and creative work in collaboration with the existing graphic design team.
- Suggesting & Designing prototypes, and proofs-of-concept.
- Set and enforce standards that ensure site accessibility for all users.
- Conduct research into current and emerging web technologies and issues in support of web development efforts.
- Using PHP, need to develop and maintain new sites and applications for clients.
- Work closely with the team to build and create new sites
- Rapidly implement features, fix bugs, and solve production problems
- Strong command of MVC design pattern and PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Knowledge of working with tableless XHTML layouts.
- Must be a good database engineer, who is also able to develop complex SQL statements.
- Excellent knowledge of web applications like CMS, eCommerce, and Blog.
- Excellent understanding of site development, application layouts, and portals.
- Strong working knowledge of parsing XML and JSON documents.
- Should have knowledge and experience of Agile Development
- Experience with SQL-Less databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, etc
- Must be a technology lover.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong command of the English language (Spoken and Written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment