CureMD's Software Engineer (iOS) is a highly motivated individual who can design and develop mobile applications on big data and cloud computing.
Our SE (iOS) also coordinates with other departments to ensure the quality, accuracy and on-time completion of multiple complex projects.
- Provide highly reliable, scalable and reusable code using industry coding practices and standards.
- Solve challenging problems that will result in quaility product for end users.
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed design and architecture.
- Take initiatives to automate user work flows and system.
- Enhance software quality using automate testing and techniques.
- Ensure timely completion of task with best quality using insudtry tools and techniques.
- Collaborate with other members and stakeholders.
- Up to 3 years of experience in iOS development
- Expert in OOAD
- Strong knowledge of OOP & Data Structure, Universal UI Designing (iPad & iPhone), JSON and Restful services
- Strong knowledge of Xcode, Objective-C, storyboard auto layouts and Core Data.
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience in iOS libraries
- Published atleast one application on AppStore
- Highly organized, flexible and ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills