About this company
Datasoft has built a proprietary platform that offers banks and financial institutions an integrated end-to-end solution incorporating a broad range of modules built specifically for those focused on foreign exchange and cross border payments.
The platform unifies the functionality of dealing, trading, risk management, anti-money laundering (AML/ATF) compliance, payments and finance in a single platform geared for scalability and control.
Datasoft continues to grow with present installations in Canada, USA, UK and Australia
- Depending on qualifications and experience, we offer a competitive compensation package including a flexible benefits program.
- 4 Quarterly performance bonuses
- Medical insurance (family included)
- Zero markup Loan facility
- Chilled and professional environment
- Friendly and cooperative team
- Full life cycle application development and deployment ensuring that the architectural integrity is maintained
- Ensure adherence to standards and best practices (e.g. source code control, code reviews etc.)
- Mentor the other technical staff, assist them where needed and lead the effort in resolving technical challenges
- Interact with the Project Manager frequently and provide feedback on progress, alert him of risks and help the PM develop a strategy to mitigate these risks.
- Ability to interact effectively with end-users / clients, managers, and developers and work as part of a team
Desired Skills and Experience
- The Ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with at least 2 to 5 years’ experience.
- Expertise required at Angular 8.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Knowledge and work experience of AngularJS will be a plus.
- Knowledge and work experience of .Net Rest API will be a plus.
- Experience with Modern UI Frameworks (e.g. React, Vue) and Flux UI architecture will be a plus.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design pattern skills with expertise in developing n-tier applications.
- Able to write Optimized, Reusable Code and have worked on standard unit testing techniques.
- Good communication and verbal/written English skills.
- Have some client interaction and deployment experience.
- Able to work closely with Management to deliver features to clients.
Any of these can get you to the front of the line:
- Financial and accounting knowledge
- Foreign Exchange and/or global payments knowledge
- Working knowledge of ERP systems or Financial Software