It’s leading firm and located in Bahria town Rawalpindi. It’s the construction firm and giving the multiple solution regarding the real state either in Bahria town and as well as Islamabad. In the past experiences, company introduce the different mega level of projects in the market i.e. constructed the different high rise tower in the different areas of Bahria town and company offer the different projects in commercial area and as well as residential area and offering the long term cost effective opportunities plan and high return of investment for those seeking rental and capital growth opportunities.
Urgently Hiring Required:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate digital marketing manager to join their growing team. A well rounded and open-minded professional account executive who eagerly listens and is committed to providing exceptional results and ability to deliver the targets on time and to build long lasting relationships with our clients. The Digital Marketing Manager will perform an essential role for the business in working closely with all departments of the business to help shape digital marketing activity, ensuring brand message and quality of work is consistent across the company. With a fantastic eye for detail, we are looking for a creative individual to deliver campaigns that are specifically tailored to the customer and stand out from rival brands. Along with campaign development, the Digital Marketing Manager will have strong knowledge and background of using data analytics to help make informed business decisions and you will be able to analyze performance and suggest improvements that increase sales and engagement.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Proven track record of delivering strong acquisition and retention performance, including devising strategy.
- Great communicator used to work closely with stakeholders.
- Experience in using data to drive business decisions.
- Track record and supporting sales growth.
- Working with marketing teams including content, customer marketing, inbound and events.
- Delivery-focused in a very fast-paced demanding strategic initiative environment.
- Action orientated & able to adapt to rapidly changing business requirements while thinking creatively, and exploiting business opportunities.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Netlnsight, Omniture, and Web Trends.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions.
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates.
- Account management of clients.
- Relationship building and business development.
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns.
- Presenting data and reports to a range of audiences.
- Highly experienced in targeted driven Campaigns.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
- As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing Internet Marketing strategy along with marketing activities, execute marketing plans to generate B2B leads.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email marketing, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.) Google Ads etc..
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Create content /adds /posts/ Graphics/campaigns for social media marketing.
- Conceptualizing, Identifying, and managing YouTube-specific videos regarding products, promotions, supplier interviews.
- To work and communicate effectively with people.
- To work under pressure while adhering to even the shortest deadlines.
- Ability to learn new software tools fast.
- Develop and execute all digital marketing acquisition and retention strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Pull daily reports on ad performance and make adjustments to ensure ROI is hitting goals.
- Track and audit social insights and analytics on the effectiveness both organic and paid campaigns, and plan accordingly.
- Provide feedback, education, and direction to the digital team.
- Motivate team members to be creative and deliver the best results.
- Performing audience segmentation and devising strategies to engage.
- Develop initiatives to grow our social media presence and community.
- Keep up to date with all industry trends, insights, topics and best practices to continuously improve.
- Creative and out of the box thinker when it comes to developing and designing campaigns.
- You are comfortable bringing ideas forward and love nothing more than figuring out the way to test if an idea can be successful.
- You love metrics and the science of marketing because you think what you’re doing should contribute to the growth of the business.
- You are very skilled at using Google Analytics (and other analytical tools) to measure campaign success and diagnose issues.
- You enjoy writing compelling emails, website and landing page copy.
- You understand the importance effective communication and alignment between different teams and are committed to fostering strong collaboration.
- You have the ability to roll up your sleeves and immerse yourself in the details.
- You are a voracious learner and are always looking for ways to enhance your skills through reading, watching, listening and independently seeking out ways to connect with and learn from industry leaders.
This role will be challenging yet highly rewarding.
We are in an ever-evolving business environment that is truly dynamic in nature. You must have a deep love for data-driven decision-making and hands-on experience in designing and executing Digital campaigns and using analytical tools.