Friday Media Group is a business with an international scope. We are a start up with a 40 year history, owning over 30 different brands across multiple fields, making us experts in various industries. Our primary purpose is to bring people and businesses together in niche industries across the globe. We do this in 4 key areas: Marketplace Websites, Job Boards, E-Commerce brands and most recently, Web Services.
Our Barcelona office is the creative hub of the company! We’re looking for a smart, driven, and creative Visual Designer to join our top team of Visual and UX/UI designers. You will start by assisting the team by creating graphics for online marketing campaigns, designing responsive websites, logos and web banners for our clients and evolve within the team, by gaining added responsibility to drive projects from creative concepts to final deliverables.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. All our communications are in English so being fluent is a must. Only applications submitted in English will be considered
• 3+ years of experience designing content in the digital field
• Advanced skills in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Experience in website design, branding strategy, logo creation and photo edition
It is a plus:
• Experience designing for the automotive world or passion for cars
• Basic notions of HTML and CSS
• Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
• You’ll be passionate about the web and want to make it better, always focusing on the end-user
• You keep yourself updated on the latest website design trends
• You’re proactive and positive
• You are open and honest
• You‘re flexible and thrive in fast-moving environments
• You understand that constructive feedback leads to better design
• You are able to work independently and as part of a team
• You will pay attention to the details while remaining focused on the bigger picture
What do we offer?
• A creative, fun, collaborative multicultural team
• A fast-moving environment in which you learn along with your colleagues and grow professionally
• Monthly Learning Days to share knowledge with your colleagues
• Attendance to conferences and workshops to stay updated to the latest design methodologies
• Access to LinkedIn Learning
• Birthdays off after the 1st year
• Early finish on Fridays to expand the weekend!
If this sounds good to you, we’ll love to hear from you! Please send us your CV and Updated portfolio (only applications in English will be considered)
Media Group Headquarters is in England, UK. It's where our story began, some 40 years ago.Originally, this office was predominantly used for the printing press, which was bought in the 70's and still to this day prints over 300,000 copies every single week. As the years went by and the internet revo ...阅读更多