The Company is looking for an experienced Price Analyst to monitor the external conditions, the actions of competitors,s and the opportunities to gain a competitive edge through pricing actions.
- This includes research on both product and service provider pricing.
- The selected candidate will be required to keep abreast with all market changes and/or updates and is to ensure to provide timely information to the Company with respect to the markets of its’ interest.
- Analyse the market and prepare reports/plans on how to price a new or existing product or line of products;
- Evaluating the need to adjust price as the product moves through the product life cycle;
- Changing a positioning strategy that calls for modifying the current pricing strategy;
- Deciding how to respond to the pressures of competitive threats;
- Analyze pricing data from industry standards, previous sales trends and competitors and report data to decision-makers;
- Identify marketing strategies to increase profits;
- Identify appropriate sales and clearance prices to increase customer traffic;
- Establish sales prices and working with the sales and marketing teams to develop ideas for seasonal sales opportunities;
- Attend to adhoc and/or planned meetings as requested
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Price Positioner
- Experience working with a variety of products (ideally with experience working with Education related products)
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Proficiency in the English Language is a must (minimum C2 level is required)
- BSc degree in Marketing and/or Research and/or Business Administration or relevant field