Hiring for a leading artificial intelligence, business analytics, big data analytics, and data sciences solutions provider.
- With customers in the united states, middle east, and Pakistan, analytics has a proven track record of successfully delivering high-impact and complex projects.
- They are the business partners of leading technology companies like; ibm, oracle, Teradata, Microsoft, micro focus (vertica), and micro strategy.
- Responsible for design and gaining approval on data architecture decisions, data modeling approaches, design standards, development tools, and life cycle practices.
- Provide technical leadership for data warehousing and data architecture for business intelligence and data integration.
- Responsible for the EDW database design including schemas, automation of data quality rules, logical model designs, naming conventions, optimized queries, and indexes.
- Define, design, and oversee implementation of standards and best practices for data modeling including metadata, master data, and data quality.
- Analyze functional needs and understand cross-system reporting requirements that drive the analysis and technical design of quality technical solutions for enterprise-wide projects.
- Work independently and with the data stewards to learn the source system data.