We are in quest of suitable candidates for the position of Territory Sales Supervisor (Nationwide) for one of the largest private telecom organizations in Pakistan.
What Our Client is looking for?
We are looking for someone who has already delivered on challenging projects and has taken end-to-end responsibility from planning to roll out followed by feedback.
- An individual who can work both remotely as well as under supervision to improve the effectiveness and penetration of the sales and distribution channel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide onboarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn our client’s values, business, and products.
- Meet your line manager and the team members reporting to you to understand the work culture of our client.
- Grow an understanding of how you fit into the Regional Operating Model, your tasks, and how you will carry them out.
- Develop an understanding of the market dynamics and familiarize yourself with retailers as well as franchise owners.
- Visit the market daily to conduct spot checks/retail audits on stock availability.
- Be assigned one Franchise (in few cases two, depending on the potential & geographical spread).
- Start managing the assigned franchise on daily basis; ensuring visibility of daily reports shared by the AMs; while carrying out strong franchise follow-up.
- Building contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently through the franchise and retail network.
- Ensure Retail & Distribution network development – by engaging Franchise staff & DO.
- Focus on Enablers; BVS Activation; EVC (Agent to Agent serving); Market Float management (2.3 days); DO service levels (daily basis 50%); recharge Non-Performers to be less than 5% (ensure DO follows up with non-performing retailer); Follow up with DO to ensure minimum balance Retailers are less than 5%.
- Along with the Enablers focus on achieving Target KPIs: Recharge; Gross Ads (pre & postpaid); (DR, Cash-In & M-Wallet); MBB (Data Devices); Active Retail Base (EVC; BVS Devices; & Retail Base) Devise plans to increase the sales of handsets, Wi-Fi devices, remittances, and postpaid numbers.
- Start engaging the retailers in planning BTL (below the line) activities based on target achievement.
- Take full ownership of the tasks that have been assigned to you.
- Focus on Optimal utilization of Trade Marketing spend.
- Focus on channel footprint expansion and improvement in KPIs (minimum balance, retailer servicing for Voice).
- Work on Territory Integrity & Infringement Control.
- Be expected to develop healthy relations with the retailers, franchise owners of your area.
- Continuously review and bring improvements in & Voice KPIs assigned to you and your team.
- Be proactive and creative by bringing forward new ideas and processes for the betterment of your whole team.
- Manage franchise and retail channels by motivating and counseling the concerned stakeholders and explain the profitability model.
Education & Experience:
- Min. Business Graduate from reputed Universities.
- New Fresh graduates welcome to apply.
- Must have 1 to 2 Years relevant experience in the Telecom industry with respect to Sales Management Channel Development.
- Should be able to meet Assigned Targets with respect to strengthening the sales further of our client & developing the Channels, also.