Last date to apply: 14th Nov 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz has a set of very strong organizational values, it expects its employees to build a unique culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development. The values all Jazz employees exhibit and expected to practice are being entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, customer obsessed and truthful.
Our team & you
We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success and to continue and change the lives of our 58+ million customers.
This position is accountable for the payments of All invoices and travel & expense claims, related query resolution and reporting. The role is also responsible for helping out the development and implementation of best practices, specifically for Accounts Payable and in general for Source to Pay Process. The person in this role will ensure that defined policies, procedures and timelines are complied with and will maintain an efficient services management system to ensure compliance with SLAs. The role will ensure that a proper query management process in place for handling/resolving vendor’s/stakeholders queries. These responsibilities are carried out with the objective to ensure service quality and business continuity in line with defined parameters, deliver operational excellence, ensure compliance with the controls framework and develop talent within the limits of organizational policies and SOPs, functional/departmental objectives, defined KPIs/SLAs and directions/guidelines from top management.
- Ensures 100% compliance with defined SLAs & KPIs throughout the year and obtains feedback from customers on the same during weekly/monthly meetings.
- Attends operational review meetings on monthly basis to present SLAs results, exchange opinion on action points and projects to upscale productivity and outcomes.
- Receives action points, agree/provide timelines, responsibilities etc. and ensures that all such requirements are met accurately and in a timely manner.
- Discusses service matters and processes with the line manager and relevant stakeholders in tactical meetings on weekly basis in order to ensure improvement and maintenance of service quality.
- Understanding the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Review of invoice due, MIS report and booked Payment.
- Liaison with bank and other stockholders for timely payments.
- Ensure all invoices receipt status and payments are delivered to vendors timely.
- Reporting to management on team and financial performance.
- Manage escalations and approve exceptions as defined in the Approval framework.
- Reviews and analyzes current processes & procedures, benchmarks with best practices and recommends appropriate changes for optimization and/or standardization.
- Creates a continuous improvements & process optimization culture/mindset within the team.
- Support Head of Accounts Payable in the implementation of overall digital transformation road map of finance.
Compliance and Controls
- Ensures that all controls and compliance requirements are complied with, both at processes and execution levels.
- Ensures that all key controls in payments domain are always in “effective” state.
- Supports internal controls team in carrying out management self-assessment exercise, testing of key and non-key controls and taking corrective actions where required.
- Provides required support to both internal and external auditors and ensures 100% compliance to data provisioning requests.
- Delegates the responsibilities to the direct reports and creates a sense of urgency; Keeps the team emotionally aware, sensitive and open to accept planned changes for the greater good
- Leads by example, motivates and maintains a competent and high performing staff, capable to meet current and future needs; Identifies training and development requirements of subordinates to take future roles
- Manages performance of direct reports through objective setting, continuous support, feedback and formal appraisal.
- Handles administrative issues related to HR i.e. conflict management, grievances handling, disciplinary issues etc. of the Department.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone with a positive mindset who believes in collaboration with excellent communication skills with:
- Masters in Accounting/Finance OR a member of any professional accounting body, with 8+ years of Finance/Accounting and team handling experience
- Broad experience in accounting and financial systems
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to monitor service levels/KPI's and implement corrective actions as required
- Ability to motivate and support direct reports
- Knowledgeable of the end to end Source to Pay process as well as a subject matter expert in the Accounts Payable and Travel & Expense processes. Oracle R 12 knowledge will be a plus.
- Understanding of Accounts Payable and Travel & Expense processing best practice
- Clear understanding of Customer Centric Approach
- In-depth knowledge of Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of working in Services Centre Environment
- Knowledge of IFRS, accounting concepts
Essential skills for this role:
· Decision Making & Problem Solving
· Conflict Resolution
· Decision Making
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...阅读更多